I'm trying to use some of the animal stamps that I don't use very much. I found this sweet little kitty cat for a $1 at a used stamp sale a few years ago. Doing this challenge, however, has made me realize that I am definitely in need of more animal stamps! Seriously!

For some reason, in this picture the cat looks pink. Just so you know...it's not...it's gray with a soft shimmery pink background. Looks much better in real life...believe me. LOL. I didn't mean for the phrase "believe me" to show up either. I think the "me" is part of the word "memories." This is such pretty paper. I love CTMH's colors.
I'm doing good so far with only using paper from my scrap pile and not cutting into new sheets. I'm getting a lot of ideas just by sorting through my scraps. I keep my scraps in hanging file folders by color, so that makes it easier when I go to make a card. Once I choose my colors, I can just pull out that folder and see what I have.
Well, I'm going to leave it at that for tonight. I'm not feeling too well, have had a headache, so I'm going to go give Paul the haircut that I promised him I would give him before his work-related Golf Play Day tomorrow morning, and then I think I'm going to call it a night.
_______________________________
Card Details:
Stamp: Magenta
Ink: Palette Noir Black
Paper: Cardstock - DCWV Embossed base, CTMH "Winter Cozy" double-sided textured cardstock collection; Printed - CTMH B&T Papers "Winter Cozy" collection
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, brads, chalk
8 comments:
What a sweet kitty! I love the embossing and colors!
What a cute card, Monica. Thanks so much for trying out the sketch. Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles
Beautiful card! Love what you did with Beate's sketch!
This is so pretty! :)
I am so loving your card! Very original.
:-)
Yet another great animal design Monica. Feel better and get a good nights sleep.
Hugs,
Oh, this is cute. My DD would love that!
This is beautiful. I love the monochromatic look, and the kitty is so cute! I hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment