Monday, August 20, 2007

CTMH Swap

This past week I received back two of the last four swaps I participated in, so I thought I'd show you one of them tonight because I ran out of time to make a card. We rented a couple of movies this weekend instead of waiting for them through Netflix, and we watched one of them tonight. Wild Hogs with John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, and William H. Macy. Funny movie! Goofy but hilarious! Last night we watched Disturbia! Very intense! David Morse makes such a great creepy serial killer guy! Some of you might know him as the guy who played the cop that was out to get Dr. House on House. Great actor!

Anyway, these are the cards from the CTMH 3x3 swap I was in. Everyone did a great job!



Now lets see if I can identify who did what. This isn't going to be easy because, believe it or not, many people don't sign the back of the cards that they make for swaps (or RAKs for that matter).

Okay...from left to right starting at the top...
  • *signed on back with initials LLM*
  • ?
  • ?
  • Kate (gmcbunny)
  • ?
  • My card
This was a lot harder than I thought it would be! It seems as though the rest of them either don't have a SCS gallery or don't upload pictures of their swaps to their gallery. Well, the mystery cards belong to the following: Lisa (lisacox1980), Lindsay (chaikitty), Lori (lorilaw), and Heather (heebee). If one of you happens to surf by here, let me know and I'll replace your question mark with your name. I want to give credit where credit is due!

I only have one thing to say...Sign your work, people!!

No comments: